Re: e$: $MTP? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 15:45:24 -0400 (edt)
From: Ryan Anderson <[email protected]>
To: Robert Hettinga <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: e$: $MTP?

> Frankly, I see no other solution to this problem in the long run except for
> postage, which means it's probably time to start figuring out, in earnest,
> how to make it all work. Whoever becomes the lowest cost producer of this
> kind of software stands to make a whole *bunch* of money.

We still need to work out how to fit mailing lists fit into this without
eliminating them entirely. Chargebacks to the subscribers?  If this list
will work in a proposed plan, I think all the others probably would as
well.. :-)

Ryan Anderson - <Pug Majere>     "Who knows, even the horse might sing"
Wayne State University - CULMA   "May you live in interesting times.."
[email protected]                        Ohio = VYI of the USA
PGP Fingerprint - 7E 8E C6 54 96 AC D9 57  E4 F8 AE 9C 10 7E 78 C9