Re: White House "kinder, gentler"-CDA/censor empowerment meeting

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> [...]

Declan:

Did you forget your ;-) smiley face or can we quote you on that last
sentence?

As far as I'm concerned, if you are forced to give up fundamental
liberties the "game" is over  -- soon followed by "politics by other
means".

Our participation as citizens of this country is governed by contract.
That contract is the constitution.  This is no game.  Either the employees
adhere to the tenets of that contract or the employers will fire them for
non-performance.

Simple as that.

Jim Burnes
[email protected]