Rules for "Them" and Rules for "Us"

>This stinks. We're not talking about private ownership of nukes. We're
>talking about a situation where a citizen can go to prison for having a
>knife longer than 3 inches in his pocket, while cops are free to have them
>for their own purposes.

We can all pray for the day when law enforcement, and government personel
wake up one morning, realise what they are and shoot themselves.

Then again, they are all such nice people, why would we want them to do that..

David
Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those that know nothing about
anything, lead..