Re: GAK patents, anyone?

> >New patent applications are normally taken up for
> >examination in the order of their effective United States
> >filing date.  However, the Commissioner may provide that a
> >patent application will be advanced out of turn for
> >examination if a petition to make the patent application
> >special under 37 CFR 1.102(c) or (d) is granted.
> >
> >International terrorism as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2331 is
> >"activities that
> >(B) appear to be intended ...
> >(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or
> >coercion;

I was just granted a copyright on all of Tim May's 'Nuke DC' posts.
Every time he quotes them, he owes me a nickle.

> >or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by
> >assassination or kidnaping."

Jim Bell, too.

God, I *love* this government.

? the lunatic
p.s. - CypherPunks posts are now considered munitions under the
secret laws that nobody knows about. Remember, ignorance of the
secret laws is no excuse.