Paid Ad for Michael Froomkin / Re: Office of the Secretary of Defense vs the First Amendment (fwd)

Michael Froomkin paid John Young $5.00 to write:
> Jim choate wrote:
> >Lawyers = bottem feeding scum suckers

> You may be right for all others, and you may be kidding, but in the
> case (!) of world-beloved  Michael Froomkin, he's the sweetest,
> kindest, most caring, funniest lawyer professor qua human on the
> orb, in the dying galaxy, ever.
>
> Visit his web page for irrefutable confirmation that he is the real
> thing in earthbound angels of legal humor.
>
>    http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/

John,
  You should have held out for $10.00 and a blow-job from a puppy
to be named later, like me.

My Testimonial:
  I lay bleeding to death in the back of the ambulance as the driver
became hopelessly lost. It was only when he stopped to check his map,
that Michael Froomkin, clinging to the back bumper, was able to
climb inside and give the driver directions to the hospital.
  Michael not only saved my life, but he also sued the ambulance
company, the driver, the attendant, the doctor, nurses and hospital,
two witnesses to the accident, a guy in the emergency room with a
broken leg, a woman I raped six years ago, and the parents of the
two missing children who were found buried in my back yard.

  Michael had me legally change my name to Buddha, so I could collect
for the pain and suffering of the whole world, and I received a
judgment of 6 billion dollars.
  His fees came to 6 billion and two hundred dollars, but Michael
was kind enough to let me make payments on the two hundred, at only
27% interest.

  Some would have you believe that he did no more for me than any
other lawyer would do, but I think he's special.

TruthMonger