Re: Matters of Law

Tim May wrote:

>I expect the Paladin Press case will go to the Supreme Court now. I hope it
>does, at least. And it'll be interesting to see if the ACLU supports a
>politically incorrect case like this.

A reminder that the consitutional issues of "Hit Man" and similar cases
are reviewed in the Department of Justice's April 1997 report to Congress,

   "The Availability of Bombmaking Information, and the Extent to Which
   Its Dissemination May Be Subject to Regulation Consistent with the
   First Amendment to the United States Consitution":

   http://jya.com/abi.htm  (196K)