Re: Jim Bell's Sentencing Delayed Again

At 9:49 AM -0700 11/22/97, Jonathan Wienke wrote:

>I wonder if Jim remembers the e-mail I sent him requesting a complete
>description of his AP scheme, and if "they" have me on a list of people to
>be watched or something because of that.  I can't seem to find his reply,
>though--I think I may have deleted it when I uninstalled an ancient mail
>program about a year ago.

Sounds like destruction of evidence to me....

Maybe if you turn state's evidence now, like Fortier did, you won't be
charged in the main "assassination politics" indictment. In fact, if you
can get list members to elaborate in more detail on how untraceable murder
markets work, with some stuff about digital cash thrown in, I expect you
might even get _paid_ as an informant.

The several-times delayed sentencing, with no protests from Bell's
court-appointed lawyer, tells me the Feds are trying to get some final
details lined up.

And they wonder why some people are holding their own trials of these
criminals?

--Tim May