Why Jodi Hoffman.....makes more sense than you think.

From: Lizard <[email protected]>:

>So, allying yourself with people who would gladly force *your* childen to pray to *their* God doesn't bother you in the least. Fascinating.
===========
Interesting that you should mention this.  I, like many other Jews, have
finally noticed something about Christians....
Seems they're actually _more_ Jewish than Jews.  At least they
(Christians) try to follow the Ten Commandments, which is a hell of a
lot more than I can say for most every Jew I've ever known.  Most
Jews, other than Orthodox, self-identify as atheists and don't even know
how to conduct a Passover service!  Unless you're Orthodox, being Jewish
is a joke.  IMHO, claiming to be a Reform or Conservative Jew is the
same as being "kind of" pregnant.

(bracing for fresh onslaught of anti-Semetic spears to be chucked)
--
Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America