RE: I Got Mine

 From Greg Broiles:

: Just as a reasonable person will likely listen cautiously to an accused
: person proclaiming their innocence, a reasonable person should also listen
: cautiously when the prosecution proclaims someone's guilt.

Thanks for the advice, it hadn't occurred to me they might be spoofing. <g>

(On a piece of paper they asked me to write down some of the statements I made
regarding my limited association with Toto (for the record, in lieu of a court
appearance), and asked that I also explain what I mean by "spoofing", as I had
thus described what Toto might have been up to with those incendiary messages.)

To their credit, I will say that they only told me more about Toto's activities
during the course of our discussions regarding the point in time when someone is
likely to be arrested based on their public expressions.   They related that
Toto had sent numerous threatening messages to the Mounties, and that although
he had alarming info out on his website that was not a problem; that they took
action only after he actually planted a bomb in one of their buildings.  Then
when I asked them as to why he was being tried in this area, rather than Canada
or Texas or Arizona, they brought up that Toto had threatened the judge trying
Jim's case (and also his other email regarding Billg).

At least they were not offensive, but polite and pleasant, but it's true one
should keep one's mind on the facts - the pertinent facts, the pertinence *of*
the facts, and no other facts.   I myself, of course, would never lie.  Unless I
had to. : )

"Well, it depends on what your definition of  'is'  is . . . "  What a great
Leader, and a Lawyer, showing us how to deal with the Law.

   ..
Blanc