Re: politically correct bomb graffiti

At 9:23 AM -0800 12/22/98, Anonymous wrote:

> Pentagon Decries U.S. Bomb Graffiti
>Tuesday, December 22, 1998; 1:24 a.m. EST
>

>The bomb bore several inscriptions, including one that said, ``Here's a
>Ramadan present from Chad Rickenberg.''
>
>``Department of Defense officials were distressed to learn of thoughtless
>graffiti mentioning the holy month of Ramadan written on a piece of U.S.
>ordnance during Operation Desert Fox'' in Iraq, chief Pentagon spokesman
>Kenneth Bacon said in a statement.

But of course. How else could it be?

It is OK to kill people, but not OK to hurt their feelings.

(BTW, the military has bowed to pressures from Jesse Jackson and the
Rainbow Coalition. "Black Operations" have been renamed "Operations of
Color.")

--Tim May

We would go to their homes, and we'd kill their wives and
their children. We would kill their families