Re: I must admit. . .

At 02:29 PM 12/22/98 -0600, Missouri FreeNet Administration wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Reeza! blathered thusly:

Cute.

>Hrmm... And we have never "sanctioned" (gotta love those innocuous
>euphemisms) any soveriegn State?  What good for the goose is not good for
>the gander?  I repeat, *what gives us the RIGHT* to determine his weaponry
>or lack thereof?

Perhaps if you cited a few examples, your counter-point would have some
weight.

>:Your arguments would be better applied to Somalia and Bosnia than they are
>:to Iraq. Our presence in those countries was of a slightly different
>:character than it is in Iraq now isn't it???
>Yes indeed.  In these two countries we were there only to watch over the
>slaughter, not to perpetuate it ourselves.  Mustv'e ruined your Military
>Day (tm), huh Reeza?

(yawn) not really. Actually, any involvement we have with the UN gets on my
nerves. Interesting, the way you ignore the differences between "internal
conflict" and "aggression against a sovereign neighbor".

>:well J.A., my DH Key is just as much a "munition" as my house key, legal
>:definitions not-withstanding.
>
>I see the law means much to you.  This why you joined the military? Or is
>it that they wouldn't take you over at James Bond School?

There is Law, then there is law. Much has been said about both on this list.
I think you are chastizing me for criticizing a Bad Law. Since I haven't
broken any Laws by offering to send my public key to anyone who requests
it, I wonder why you even bring it up.

>:The affairs of Men rarely rely on the dictates of logic, or even common
sense.
>:
>:
>:	"Yeah, they mostly rely on something below the belt."
>:
>:				-- my older sister
>
>She must've heard your "Eat my military shorts" comment...

I'll tell her you said that,,, I bet she laughs at you too. ;)

Reeza!
DH Key available upon request.