Re: ZixIt (ZIXI) Suing VISA

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:05:41 -0500
To: "R. A. Hettinga" <[email protected]>
From: Somebody with a dog...
Subject: Re: ZixIt (ZIXI) Suing VISA

Shhh, but their own stock chart:

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=zixi&script=300&layout=7

seems to belie their chronology. Overpriced to Outrageously-overpriced and
back down to overpriced again, from the looks of things. Please don't say
who I am if you mention this e-mail, I have no dog in this fight, obviously.
<Somebody's .sig>
--- end forwarded text

R. A. Hettinga <mailto: [email protected]>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA