Re: Internet Threat To Israel, Say Rabbis

Hmmm......

	Speaking of me, have you seen my latest lawsuit?  It's online
now at http://www.capalert.com/pervinlib/librarylawsuit.htm

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280