Re: Internet Threat To Israel, Say Rabbis

In <[email protected]>, on 01/09/00
   at 02:28 AM, Jodi Hoffman <[email protected]> said:

>Hmmm......

>	Speaking of me, have you seen my latest lawsuit?  It's online  now at
>http://www.capalert.com/pervinlib/librarylawsuit.htm

I found this quite amusing:

"The Hoffmans have granted the CAP exclusive rights to posting to the
Internet their lawsuit against the Broward County Library ..."

Not quite sure how you can grant exclusive rights to public records. :)

FWIW I agree that the Library(s) should be forced to do something about
patrons jacking off in public. I personally would find it quite disgusting
to have the guy next to me in the library start masturbating. If the pigs
can't show even the slights amount of self control in public they belong
in a cage.

As far as Jodi's ultimate goal of censoring the library computers and the
internet as a whole I do not support.

William H. Geiger III                    http://www.openpgp.net
Geiger Consulting

Data Security & Cryptology Consulting