Re: Too much jerking off....

Jodi Hoffman writes:

> Secondly, the moral disintegration of society is only a pagan's idea of
> fun, not mine.  How would you like it if your little girl had to run the
> risk of watching some pervert masturbating simply because she wanted to
> go to the library to do research on antique crochet patterns?

Multiply the "risk of harm" times the "degree of harm" here and I think
we can all agree that pervert library masturbation is not one of our more
pressing social problems.

> Masturbating in the presence of a minor child is a second degree
> felony in the state of Florida.

By popular vote of the Jodi Hoffmans of the world, no doubt.

While people should generally be free to frequent public places without
unexpectedly encountering such behavior, I hardly think it rises to the
level of a felony.  Having the state impose such a standard in non-public
places, such a peoples private homes, is idiotic, as families have every
right to determine where their own comfort levels lie with regard to
social nudity, self-abuse, and elbows on the dinner table, without the
help of Big Brother.

> ... I challenge you to go masturbate in public and get arrested to
> protest the law, not just sit back and make smug comments from the
> safety of your computer terminal.

The First Annual "Jodi Hoffman Masturbation Challenge"  Cum early.  Cum
Often.

Perhaps it will become as popular as "National Public Urination Day" in
Sweden.  Then again, perhaps not. :)

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+