Too much jerking off....

Lizard:

	First of all, I already know how to crochet.

	Secondly, the moral disintegration of society is only a pagan's
idea of fun, not mine.  How would you like it if your little girl had to
run the risk of watching some pervert masturbating simply because she
wanted to go to the library to do research on antique crochet patterns?

	Masturbating in the presence of a minor child is a second degree
felony in the state of Florida.  Apparently, according to your
standards, you should be free to go out and commit similar second or
third degree felonies with no legal consequence.  Do you really think
that society has no legitimate interest in enforcing law?  If you really
believe this law is morally unjust, I challenge you to go masturbate in
public and get arrested to protest the law, not just sit back and make
smug comments from the safety of your computer terminal.

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280