Re: Rander box and other stuff

So we need to set up UPSs (uninterruptable power supplies, i.e. backup
power) for our u-wave ovens, and build a standard interface which will set
the appropriate parameters (5 sec on high cook) and start, which can be
connected to a burglar alarm with panic switches and keypad with duress
code.  Then if the barbarians come to the door, it's one-two-three-FLUSH!

Somewhat inconvenient if the barbarians come a-callin' when you're in the
middle of a crypto session ("'scuse me while I put something in for
dinner...") but doable...

-gg