[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Remailer Unreliability
- From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 18:00 EST
- Comments: This message did not originate from the above address. It was automatically remailed by an anonymous mail service. Direct replies to this message will be discarded automatically. Please report inappropriate use to <[email protected]> For more information, send mail to [email protected], Subject: remailer-help
- Sender: [email protected]
What if it was possible to specify an alternate remailer? In the case that
a remailer went down, you could specify an alternate. For example:
Anon-To: [email protected]
Alternate-To: [email protected]
If foo.com was down, the message would be delivered to bar.com instead.
The PGP message would have to be readable to both of them, so it would
decrease security, but reliability would be better, especially for
reply blocks. Comments?