Re: Keyserver keyrings

According to 'Derek Atkins':

> The name pgp.mit.edu is now
> pointing at another machine (which I do not maintain).  For access to
> the keyring, send email to [email protected] -- that is the
> supported method of access.

does anybody out there maintain a current keyring that can be grabbed
via anon ftp instead? It seems like a waste of time for hundreds of
users to continually add updates to their own keyrings when the whole
keyserver ring can be picked up at one time, updates and all? ftp is
much more convenient than stringing together multiple sections received
by e-mail.

thx.