Re: Hal's Third Challenge?

> Duncan Frissell <[email protected]> writes:
> Any movement towards a third cracking session.  I know poor Netscape seems
> like old hat but it might be good to do one more to establish a working
> server (if we have one).

I'd rather see a Microsoft challenge than a third Netscape 40-bitter.
We've made our point about 40-bit keys on Netscape's skull enough times,
and Microsoft is making smug product announcements referring to those
Netscape breaks.

Time to spread our joy around a bit, I'd say.

	Jim Gillogly
	Hevensday, 19 Winterfilth S.R. 1995, 20:42