Hal's Third Challenge?

Any movement towards a third cracking session.  I know poor Netscape seems
like old hat but it might be good to do one more to establish a working
server (if we have one).

My interest arises out of the new Pentium 120 that has come my way and the
40,000 keys/second it gets running the 32-bit version of the Brue code.
Since my ISP is a local call, I might even be able to get away with an 8
hour PPP session to try the WIN95 client.

What's going on?

DCF

"Take your Writ of Ne Exeat Republica and shove it." --- words to keep
around to really impress the opposition with.