Re: Don't Kill the Messenger--A New Slant on Remailers

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Rev. Mark Grant wrote:

> I suspect that I could easily hack this into Mixmaster in a day or two,

Ok, I have an initial version that works on single-packet messages (there
seems to be a lot of code duplication for multi-packet messages), and
ought to have it finished off and tested by the end of the week. I doubt
I'll be able to set up such a remailer, but I'll release a patch for 2.0.2
and hopefully Lance can incorporate it into the next release as a
compile-time option.

	Mark