[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NZ or LA in Y2K
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: NZ or LA in Y2K
- From: Anonymous <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 06:01:49 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <[email protected]>.
- Sender: [email protected]
At 10:51 AM 12/1/98 -0600, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>I am now considering another possibility: what happens if the power DOES
>NOT go out? What would the gunnuts do?
Um, start shooting the insulators and pole-transformers? :-P
Or, if the power does go out but
>looting does not start, would the gunnuts shoot some blacks that they
>mistake for "looters" but who are just walking down the streets?
Now you're confusing arms fanciers and survivalists with violent racists.
Get a grip.