Re: Chinese Fly Red Flag With Ban On Microsoft

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 02:16:27PM -0500, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> Why on earth do Fight Censorship readers bother to read the ToryGraph. Not
> only is it a tedious read, it is also prone to be very out of date.

Maybe they don't agree with you?  These statements are pure assertion
on your part with no supporting evidence.

In my opinion the Daily Telegraph is the best UK newspaper.

--
1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott [email protected] http://www.pineal.com/

    radioactivity/is in the air for you and me