Re: New Article On Web Drug Info Ban By Dana Larsen

>At 05:22 PM 1/8/00 -0500, Matthew Gaylor wrote:
>>Subject: US Senate passes pot-info ban
>>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 09:29:48 -0800
>>

>>US SENATE PASSES POT-INFO BAN
>>
>To call this 'insanely stupid' is to praise with faint damns. Once again,
>we see that many -- all 535, since this passed unanimously -- of our
>'representatives' are, point blank, traitors and oath-breakers, which USED
>to be a capital offense.

	Actually, if you'd read the article, you'd notice that it
only passed the *Senate* unanimously. That's only 100
bullets--properly placed. Which would be a problem since hitting the
brain, well it's a small target in some people.
--
Some may be willing to rely on withering editorials in the New York Times
to preserve their liberty.  I'm counting on a sleek and tasteful SIG-Sauer.