Re: New Article On Web Drug Info Ban By Dana Larsen

On 9 Jan 2000 00:04:02 -0600, Lizard <[email protected]> wrote:

>At 05:22 PM 1/8/00 -0500, Matthew Gaylor wrote:
>>Subject: US Senate passes pot-info ban
>>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 09:29:48 -0800
>>

>>US SENATE PASSES POT-INFO BAN
>>
>To call this 'insanely stupid' is to praise with faint damns. Once again,
>we see that many -- all 535, since this passed unanimously -- of our
>'representatives' are, point blank, traitors and oath-breakers, which USED
>to be a capital offense.

Not to nitpick, but so far we have only 100 traitors deserving of death; it
hasn't passed in the house yet.

The ultimate problem here is that the masses perfer comfortable slavery
under a not-too-evil dictatorship than true freedom. And of course, they're
happy to take away all the rights of "other people".  I don't think there's
anything that can be done to fix that (other than mass extinction).