Re: Jodi Hoffman's R.A.M.P. Victimization of Children/Research &

Really, Matt, what is your problem?  Rather than spending so
much time trying to make me out to be some sort of an expert at mass
conspiracy, why don't you get back to the issue at hand, the libraries.

Matthew Gaylor wrote:

> Jodi Hoffman <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Nice try, Matt.  He did give up his practice for about eight months.  At
> >the time you mentioned it, almost a year later, we has just purchased a
> >law firm and gone back to practicing law.  We didn't build the website,
> >nor did we check the content each day to be sure it was accurate (just
> >as today, you will note, it looks the same as it did last year...).  Why
> >am I bothering with this....???
>
> Your own words impeach yourself.
> "nor did we check the content each day to be sure it was accurate".
> Don't you think that someone from an organization that claims to want
> to restore America's moral pride (R.A.M.P.) should at least make a
> minimal attempt not to place untrue declarations, especially those
> that ask for money on your web site?
>
> I don't really sense a feeling of repentance from you, but rather a
> Jimmy Swaggert, "you caught me" kind of response.  Or is your
> morality meant for me and not for you?
>
> Regards,    Matt-

> Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
> Send a blank message to: [email protected] with the words subscribe FA
> on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
> Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd.,#176, Columbus, OH  43229
> Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/

"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy
R.A.M.P.-Restore America�s Moral Pride

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280