Re: Rander

Perhaps I'm just out of the loop, but what do you intend to do with your stream
of random numbers?  You going to send a tape to your friends under armed guard?

Just curious.

Oh, I built a hardware random number generator a few years ago for some ESP
experiments I was doing.  I wanted to see if computer hackers had better odds
of affecting the output of a RNG than non-hackers.  (You know, the hacker walks
into the room and suddenly the broken piece of equipment starts working?)

Turns out they can.

-simson