Re: We removed radikal 154 from xs4all :(

Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 6:31 PM 9/23/96, tank wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >We have temporary removed radikal 154 from xs4all.
>
> Unfortunately, this means that Germany wins.

I partially agree, but then again the stuff is mirrored all over the
place.  While the Germans are off blocking other sites, xs4all can
re-host the material as soon as the Bundesfeds unblock their
addresses.  Eventually, I suspect it'd get pretty embarrassing for
the censors.

Mike M Nally * IBM % Tivoli * Austin TX  * How quickly we forget that
mailto:[email protected] mailto:[email protected]  * "deer processing" and "data
http://www.io.com/~m101/                 * processing" are different!