Re: Y2K clearance sale

Anyone who thinks that Y2K passed without much trouble because there was
never an issue is brain dead. There were a lot of major businesses and
Infrastructure that would have failed (as many did in testing) and been out
of business for a long time had they not reviewed their systems and alter
them to alleviate the problem.

Yes there was a lot of hype. Yes there was a lot of profiteering. But there
was still an enormous problem.

Anyone who says that there was never a problem; either never did any work
to correct it, or are lying through there teeth.