RE: I Got Mine

At 3:13 PM -0800 12/3/98, Petro wrote:
>At 5:42 PM -0500 12/3/98, Tim May wrote:
>>
>>If they want me to speak about assassination markets, the need for killing
>>millions of political criminals, and the use of anonymous systems for
>>smashing the state, why would I ever agree to speak with cops?
>
>	I think millions is overstating things just a little bit, unless
>you mean world wide.

Those of who have voted to take away guns, those who have actually done the
taking away, those who have sent in JBTs to break into homes, those who
have ....

It adds up fast. Whatever the precise total is, removing them is what
crypto anarchy and untraceable transactions make possible. Read about this
is my Cyphernomicon, released long before Jim Bell had his "wonderful idea."

--Tim May

"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, just the way the President did."